Skip to content
- By retaining the services of a cleaner via the agency you accept to pay an agreed fee, which can be raised from time to time at the discretion of the agency.
- You agree to pay this fee for the duration of the retainer.
- You agree not to transact services directly with the cleaner.
- We accept payment by direct debit, credit card (4% surcharge applied) or cheque. Payments are made in advance directly to our company account.
- Late payment charges apply at 10% per week.
- We undertake to replace a cleaner/helper if a customer is not satisfied with the quality of service.
- We charge a late cancellation fee of £15 if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of appointment. No cancellation fee applies if cancellation is made more than 24 hours in advance.
- Even if our staff do not speak much English (and many of them do), they do expect to be treated with respect and consideration. Tips are left at the discretion of the customer, but not expected.